Are you suffering from the pain caused by canker sores? Do you want to remove them with some simple-but-effective ways? If your answer is “Yes”, you should read this writing. The following article listed the best ways on how to treat canker sores fast & naturally. Keep reading to understand more!
Top 12 Natural Treatments On How To Treat Canker Sores
- Your Diet
Actually, diet can have an important effect on treating canker sores. Therefore, the way on how to treat canker sores is changing your diet.
- You should avoid acidic or spicy foods that can irritate sores further. Sodas and peppers should be shunned. In addition, you also need to avoid vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, strawberries lemons, pineapples, apples, figs, and oranges while having canker sores.
- You should get more zinc, iron, folic acid, and B12 into the body by eating or taking multiple vitamin supplements every morning.
- Try To Prevent Factors Causing Canker Sores
There are many factors that can cause canker sores, so you should:
- Brush your teeth more lightly with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Change your toothpaste. Mouthwashes and toothpastes that include sodium lauryl sulfate can lead to canker sores and make them more serious. You can try changing natural toothpaste on your regimen.
- Many people have canker sores when they are in intense emotional stress. Like eczema and acne, canker sores can be worsened by stressors.
- Aloe Rinse
The gel from the magnificent plant is one of the powerful home remedies for canker sores, sunburn as well. You have to make sure that you use natural gel.
You will prepare:
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- aloe vera gel – 1 teaspoon
You mix the gel with the water and apply it gently over your sore 3 times per day to ease the pain.
This article is intended for your general knowledge only, Learn More.