Bad breath or halitosis is an embarrassing condition that can make you feel less confident in work and life. In fact, there are many reasons that can cause this problem such as sinus diseases, gum condition, medical problems, dry mouth, smoking, odorous foods, improper tooth brushing, etc. This bad issue can be treated by natural ways and you should read this article thoroughly to find out the best solutions for your bad breath problem.
Top 12 Natural Home Remedies For Bad Breath
Fennel is a great ingredient for your health and your bad breath problem. Fennel can control the issue due to its antimicrobial property that can kill bacteria in the mouth. In addition, fennel is often used to deal with indigestion, anemia, and constipation. It is also useful for improving heart health, and treating blood pressure problems. Here are some ways to get rid of bad breath with fennel:
– Way 1: You can chew some fennel every day to encourage saliva production.
– Way 2: you can also steep some teaspoons of fennel seeds in a glass of hot water for 10 minutes. Drink the tea several times per day for a better result.
Cinnamon includes cinnamic aldehyde, which can reduce bad breath and fight against the bacteria in the mouth. This ingredient can also help you to control blood sugar, Candida yeast, upset stomach, and osteoporosis. Besides, many people use cinnamon for losing weight, treating gum disease, and reducing stress. Here are some simple steps to deal with bad breath using cinnamon:
- Firstly, you boil a cup of water and add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder into it.
- You can add bay leaves into the mixture.
- You strain and rinse your mouth to refresh your breath.
- Make sure that you do it every day to have the faster result.
Fenugreek tea is a kind of plant and its seeds are used in processing medicine. This ingredient is also used to deal with appetite loss, constipation, upset stomach, gastritis, high blood pressure, coughs, diabetes, etc. In addition, you can use it to treat bad breath with the following direction:
- Now you add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of boiling water.
- You strain and drink the tea every day until your problem is reduced.