Most of us love to have a cup of coffee or tea to freshen ourselves up in the mornings. If you are thinking of shedding off excess body weight in a natural way, then you could switch over to green tea, and enjoy a lot of health benefits. Green tea extracts are also used in many health supplements too.
What are the benefits in health ways?
Green tea is a beverage made from the Camellia Sinensis plant, and both leaves and stems are used in their making. The process used to extract green tea is steaming, as fresh leaves are made to ferment at high temperature.
Green tea extract is very rich in antioxidant containing polyphenols. It helps a lot in fighting against harmful chemicals in body, and various health conditions, since it is the constituent of vitamins E and C.
When you are consuming green tea it might taste bitter, greenish, or tasteless, but it has many health benefits. Ages back, Chinese used to consume green tea extract as an alternative medicine. As more and more people are aware of green tea extract weight loss benefits, you can see high demand for this health product in the market. It combines with the radicals present in body and boosts the calorie-burning activity.
With the kind of pollution we have to put up with in the cities, our immune systems tend to become weak gradually. You might have noticed people falling ill frequently. Green tea extract can help you in building your immune system, so that your body will be able to defend better against external harmful factors.
Not only will you lose weight. It provides several other health related benefits such as:
- It helps in prevention of dizziness in older people
- It plays an important role in prevention of various types of bladder, esophageal, ovarian, and pancreatic cancers. Doctors have proved that women who consume green or black tea regularly can overcome ovarian cancer.
- Green tea extract help elderly people if they are suffering from low blood pressure.
- It decreases the fat, cholesterol and triglycerides content, in blood.
- It helps in reduction of abnormal development of cell growth of the cervix, which caused by HPV infection.
- It has a major effect in treating oesteoporosis (weak bones). By consuming green tea for a prolonged period of time, you will have strong and healthy bones.
- It controls the plaque build-up on teeth and reduces gum swelling.
How can you use as a drink?
Making of green tea is a very simple task, and just about anyone can make it easily. It is done by just putting 1 teaspoon of tea leaves in 8 ounces boiling water, thereafter boiling and cooling it. Nowadays, you get ready bags having the green tea extract in it. In most of the Asian countries it is consumed almost 3 to 4 times a day. So preferring green tea as a beverage is the pathway for maintaining a healthy and fit body. If you wish to know more about the recommended dosage of green tea extract for weight loss, you could visit greenteafatburner.net and learn more from the experts.