A few changes in your lifestyle can help you live longer. According to a study, your four bad behaviours-smoking, drinking too much alcohol, not exercising, and not eating enough fruits and vegetables- can hustle you into an early grave, and, in effect, age you by as many as 10-12 years.
You cannot deny the fact that time passes, and your body changes, just like the weather changes day-by-day. Like summer goes and winter comes, so do sniffles, aches, pimples and pains. You simply cannot control the factors that affect your health. They are out of your control. But you can control the lifestyle choices you make and those choices determine the changes occurred in your health.
For many women turning 30 marks the real beginning of Adulthood. The 30’s are a very positive time for health, but it is also the time one has to start developing excellent habits as an investment in the future. By the time Women turn into their 30’s, most of them are well on their way along the life path they’ve chosen- hard working, independent adults. Ages 30-39 are the prime years in their lives.
Generally, it is seen that most of the women get so involved with their careers and families in their 30’s that they neglect their own health. Maintaining a healthy diet balance seems difficult under the busy schedules and responsibilities.
By making good lifestyle choices in the early 30’s, one can reduce the risk for chronic health problems and improve changes for a long, healthy life. It is an inevitable fact of life, as we grow older so our bodies will encounter more and more creaks, cramps and cracks. As soon as the 30’s approach, the face begins to show signs of age. Aging is natural and a necessary part of one’s life. For women, there are some pretty impossible standards that can make aging very difficult, indeed. Well, the truth is every single is going to age, and it is the time to stop feeling bad about it.
Talking about Women, they have to face many problems and changes, when they come into the phase of 30’s. The hangover becomes a lot worse for them, their fertility drops, the metabolism slows down, periods getting worse. The late night snacking and junk food are no longer an option for them. The first grey hair and all these changes are a normal part of growing older. You may feel like you’re slowing down a bit or you could feel like you are in the prime of your life.
Each woman is unique and so are her health concerns. Now, you may be more concerned about:
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Keeping your skin looking fresh and more youthful.
- Reproductive issues, anything from getting pregnant or not to finding a birth control method that matches your lifestyle.
- Preventing bone loss.
- Reducing stress.
Regular medical check-ups and health screenings continue to be very important. Good health habits and preventive medical care can help you continue to enjoy wellness of mind and body and build the foundation for good health over many decades.
For maintaining a good health in the 30’s, a healthy diet and lifestyle is needed. Every woman must have to follow all the points given below for maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
- Maintaining a healthy weight:
As metabolism slows down with age and losing weight is often more difficult, maintaining a healthy weight is a big task for any woman around the world. Being overweight can lead to certain types of cancer and can increase the risk of chronic medical diseases, like Diabetes, Arthritis, etc. It is important to have a diet rich in proteins and vitamins.
- Exercise daily:
Regular Exercise has a number of health benefits. Not only it improves your mood, but also it can help you look young and lower the risk of heart diseases. Exercise and Yoga are the best things one can do for achieving a good healthy body. Yoga and Meditation is currently gaining its popularity in the modern world and changing the way of our lives. It has cured almost over more than thousands of people around the globe till now. Regular exercise also strengthens our bones.
- Enough Sleep:
There is no doubt that Sleep deprivation can cause a number of problems. As the responsibilities increases, the busy schedules made it difficult for the women to take enough sleep. For a good health, average people need 6-8 hours of sleep each night. It is important to make sure you’re getting enough sleep to maintain a good health.
Apart from these, every woman have to take care of following things too:
- Do not smoke. Smoking in 30’s is always a great threat to health. It is dangerous and can cause liver/lungs cancer.
- Avoid uses of illegal drugs. Often it seen that excess uses of drugs leads to different type of diseases.
- Protect yourself from the damaging effects of Sun. Wear sunscreen daily to prevent from skin cancer.
- Reduce stress. A healthy life must have to be stress-less. For that, you have to make a time management between your working responsibilities and other works and also the most important, to take a perfect sleep.
- Take care of mental and emotion health. Woman are very emotional and sometimes emotional and mental diseases are more dangerous than the common ones.
- Take Blood Pressure tests, sugar tests, dental tests and other tests regularly for a healthy body. For having a healthy and stress-less routine, one must have to maintain his/her body working properly.
Having all these habits in your lifestyle can lead you to a healthy life. The important thing is to do not feel shy. Always try to talk to your healthcare provider about any health concerns. Aging is a process and everyone have to follow it. Never feel sad for your grey hairs because it is the sign that you are growing. Always remember one thing that you are your own best advocate when it comes to health.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
This article is intended for your general knowledge only, Learn More.