There are numerous health benefits of quitting smoking. Traditional tobacco cigarettes are known for containing cancer causing agents and other harmful toxins. There are approximately four thousand harmful chemicals and toxins found in traditional tobacco cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes were developed in 2001 and have grown in popularity ever since they first hit the market. Electronic cigarettes, often referred to as e-cigs, do not contain tar or the other deadly toxins that are found in traditional tobacco cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes provide users with the nicotine that they crave without polluting their body, the air, or endangering the health of others.
Health Benefits of Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic cigarettes provide the user with numerous health benefits. They are also a lot more affordable than traditional tobacco cigarettes. Electronic cigarettes can be used almost anywhere. There are practically no restrictions concerning where e-cigs can be used. The benefits associated with giving up traditional tobacco products are numerous. Traditional tobacco products have been known to cause several health issues. You can eliminate your risk by quitting smoking.
- Electronic cigarettes do not contain tar. Tar is found in traditional tobacco and is very harmful to the lungs.
- Electronic cigarettes do not produce any second hand smoke. This means that you do not have to worry about endangering the health of the public or the ones you love with tobacco smoke.
- Traditional tobacco cigarettes are known for causing a smoker’s cough. Quitting smoking can help reduce and remove your smoker’s cough. It will take time to completely be rid of a smoker’s cough.
- Traditional tobacco products can dull the taste buds and the user’s sense of smell. Once you quit smoking you will regain your sense of taste and smell. The process of regaining these senses is slow, but it will occur progressively.
- Tobacco cigarettes are dangerous to pregnant women. Giving up tobacco products can remove the risks of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and numerous other hazards.
- Tobacco cigarettes are known for causing cancer of the lungs, throat, and mouth.
- Smoking tobacco is also known to cause heart disease, strokes, and even heart attacks. Quitting smoking now can greatly reduce your risk for these diseases.
- Another benefit of quitting smoking is that you will no longer have to purchase ashtrays or lighters.
Little Known Benefits to Quitting Smoking
There are many different brands of electronic cigarettes to choose from. All vary in price and in performance. One of the most highly rated brands is DX Tech 2. Some electronic cigarettes are made to look, feel, and taste like a traditional tobacco cigarette. There are also many surprising benefits and facts that you may not be aware of when it comes to quitting smoking tobacco cigarettes. You will not smell like cigarette smoke any longer. Your breath will no longer have an odor. Your teeth, clothing, and home will no longer be stained yellow with tar. You will no longer have to worry about cleaning up ashes, cigarette butts, or nor will you have to worry about burn holes in your home, car, or clothing. There are many different ways to give up smoking. Some people have found the cold turkey method effective, while other people choose to rely on medications like Chantix. Other smokers have found switching to electronic cigarettes to provide them with health benefits and financial savings.
Nancy Banker is a freelance writer who specializes in health issues. She is an avid user of the DX Tech. In her free time, she enjoys surfing, reading, and other water sports like swimming. You can also follow her on facebook as well.
This article is intended for your general knowledge only, Learn More.