All women in the world want to get smooth and hairless legs which make them feel good and beautiful. Smooth and hairless legs are the way to go if you are planning on wearing dresses or skirts that requires bare legs. There are a lot of ways to get a smooth legs that looks supple and makes you feel beautiful.
Here are a few tips on how to get smooth legs
1. Firstly, never use hot water as it dries up the skin instead use lukewarm water that opens up the pores for a much closer shave. Also make sure to shave after a complete shower so that the hair on the legs softens up.
2. Use a good exfoliating cream that has solid beads in it. Exfoliating your legs will remove dead skin cells and help the skin be clear and expose the hair completely for the ultimate close shave. If you do not want to use an exfoliating cream then you can always use a mild and soft soap and exfoliate using a loofah.
3. Apply shaving cream by evenly spreading it all over the legs thoroughly. If you do not have a shaving cream, you can use soap, conditioner, body wash, shampoo, shower gel, etc so that there is a layer of lather between the skin and the razor.
4. Always make sure to use a new four blade razor for the best and closest shave. Old and rusted razor will need more pressure and also will give you razor burns. Shave against the direction of hair growth and in long strokes. Do not keep stroking at the same spot as that will lead to razor burns and chances of cuts increases. If you think that any part of the leg is drying up, apply more shaving cream to that part.
5. Always rinse your legs with cold water after shaving as cold water will quickly close the skin pores. Pat your legs dry with a soft towel; do not rub your legs vigorously as that will dry up the skin and start irritating, Go to this site for info. It is also advisable to wash your legs with cold water mixed with a couple of drops of antiseptic liquid to prevent any infection just in case there are cuts and burns.
6. Moisturize your legs evenly to prevent your legs from drying up. It will not only keep your skin moist but will also give it a shine and glow. If you follow these steps, it becomes very easy to flaunt your smooth and shiny legs wherever you go. There are other ways to smoother your legs like waxing where the hair is pulled out from the follicles. But it is a painful method to get rid of leg hair. Shaving is an easier way that can be done at home anytime of the day. But for shaving to work wonders for you make sure to give a gap of 1-2 weeks between shaves as a little hair growth is necessary for a close shave.